PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, public comments are invited from those individuals who have signed in at least five (5) minutes prior to the start of the Board meeting.
- Wait to be called by the Board President
- Identify yourself
- Limit your remarks to not more than three (3) minutes
- Appoint a spokesperson if a concern is a group concern and to supplement verbal presentation with written reports, if necessary or desired
- Personal comments toward a member of the community, staff or Board of Education will not be considered appropriate
- A representative will respond to each speaker within five (5) business days
- Public Comment can also be submitted via email to Sue Hasenauer or Yvonne Mactaggart.