Click here for COVID-19 prompted changes to the Capstone Graduation Requirement
At-home service ideas during this time of social distancing: (Please follow social distancing guidelines. Complete service only in the household in which you are currently residing)
- Yard work (raking leaves, picking up branches, gardening, mowing lawn)
- Organize/clean garage or shed
- Organize/clean basement or attic
- Make minor repairs/improvements around house
- Help with household cleaning (dusting, vacuuming, dish washing / dishwasher, laundry, closet cleaning, bathroom cleaning, bedrooms)
- Cook meals
- Meal prep for the week
- Help younger siblings with homework / online learning
- Plan and carry out activities for younger siblings to keep them entertained while parent/guardian goes to work or works online.
Other ideas? Let us know! Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Students - submit your hours using our Online Community Service Form
You will need to sign-in with your school credentials to complete the online form.