Collegeboard Services for Students with Disabilities Accommodation Consent Form

    Students with Disabilities need to be approved through the Collegeboard for PSAT's, SAT's and AP exams prior to testing.  The link provides our SSD Coordinator the permission necessary to submit the documentation to begin the process of approval. 
    Call or see your child's school counselor if you have any questions.